Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Little things that make the difference

Buzzoodle Ron just left a comment on my last post where I mentioned a piece he'd written.

It was a small thing but I'm an avid reader of his Buzzoodle blog on creating word-of-mouth buzz, so it was nice to know he noticed.

For all I know he may post a hundred comments like that every day but he's the first person that I've linked to that's bothered to comment or get in touch.

It made me think what kind of opportunities businesses miss every day to help build those all important relationships.

1 Comments:

Blogger Buzzoodle Ron said...

Thanks again. I make a point of trying to thank everyone that is kind enough to mention me. I am sure I miss some, but I try not to.

I say thanks to 2-10 people a week, depending on the quality of my posts (which I measure by people linking to me.)

Keep up the fine work and feel free to keep in touch.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home