Friday, December 08, 2006

An excited recycler says:


I just got an email from a registered user over at UsefulGarbage.com. I gave the site a quick mention in a previous post.

Turns out this guy has listed his CAR to be recycled:

"Great idea. I posted my old car on there. easy to set up and postings are
getting bigger by the day."


What got me interested was not that the guy posted his car (although that is pretty cool) but rather he was just as excited about promoting the site as the owners.

As you know from my previous posts I love it when businesses create advocates - both internal like the ideas that Ron over at Buzzoodle promotes and external like this. I'm not sure what exactly these guys did to get Yann so excited but the idea of the site seems to have really caught his imagination!

BTW you can find the car here (and if you live in London it's yours for free if you want it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home